SurvCE is available in more than two dozen languages. These include: English, Spanish, French, French (Canadian), Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, simplified Chinese, Korean, Greek, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Swedish, Latvian and more.
Top new SurvCE 5.0 features include:
- “One Touch” points feature selection
- Graphical Stakeout Interface based on motion.
- Two-step stakeout procedure for navigation and proximity
- New guidance symbols
- Easy-select target feature
- New GNSS mission planning feature computes satellite availability, this includes:
- Graphics for number of satellites and DOP curves
- User defined list for obstruction masking
- SurvCE LDL (Live Digital Leveling) Full management for IMU sensors in GNSS units
- New GNSS antenna library. Fully compatible with NGS-NOAA catalog and now supporting all NGS absolute and relative antennas calibration
- Improved memory management to allow bigger user files (dxf-dwg, tin, geoids…)
- Edit Centerline now has the ability to add curves and spirals by fitting the existing Pls
- GPS-Search Improvements for motorized Total Stations – search is quicker and more effective. Provides new distance setting from prism to GPS for better matching and a new more handy icon to perform the search
- Extended Point-List format to allow longer points IDs and descriptions with its new binary format that expands the point information