Skip to content
Toggle mobile menu
SHOP BY BRAND
RITE IN THE RAIN
SHOP BY CATEGORY
DRONES & UAV
SURVEY GRADE DRONES
MACHETE & FIELD BLADES
BAGS & CASES
HUBS, TACKS & NAILS
PRISM POLE ACCESSORIES
RODS, BIPODS & TRIPODS
TRIPODS & TRIPOD ACCESSORIES
TRANSITS & THEODOLITES
GAS MONITORING ACCESSORIES
SIGNS & FLAGS
CRADLES, CLAMPS & BRACKETS
SALES & PROMOTIONS
CARLSON END-OF-YEAR SPECIALS
RADIO & RADIO ACCESSORIES CLEARANCE
USED CASE SALE
SERVICE & REPAIRS
SEMINARS & TRAINING
JOBSITE SOLUTIONS CATALOG
FIND THE RIGHT LOCATOR
How Drones Are Being Used in the Construction Industry
How To Choose The Perfect Laser Level
Spectra Precision Lasers
Uses For Laser Levels
JOBSITE EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES
APPLY FOR CREDIT
Nav Menu 2
Nav Menu 3
Nav Menu 4
Nav Menu 5
Nav Menu 6
Nav Menu 7
Nav Menu 8
SHOP BY CATEGORY
Gen-Eye X-POD Plus Pipe/Sewer Inspection Camera with Hot Spot Locator
Quantity in Stock:
(Out of Stock)
In-stock items ship same day if ordered before 3pm
Email Us for a Quote
The new Gen-Eye X-POD Plus® sewer camera system now includes the Gen-Pack™ battery adapter, Wi-Fi transmitter, and an on-screen distance counter as standard equipment to boost productivity and profitability!
Depending on battery type and settings, the built-in Gen-Pack battery adapter lets you operate the camera system for up to 12 hours in remote locations with limited access to power. Fuse-protected to safeguard your equipment investment, the Gen-Pack battery adapter is also available separately. Compatible with Milwaukee M18 battery or equivalent. Battery and charger are not included.
X-POD Plus makes recording and sharing inspections easier. You can record videos and photos on a flash drive using the USB port or send the recording to your customers via your smartphone or tablet with the built-in Wi-Fi transmitter.
The on-screen distance counter shows how far the camera has traveled down a line – in feet or meters. And for optimum accuracy, settings can be adjusted for full-size or mini-reel configurations.
The lightweight, popular X-POD systems combine camera, reel, and monitor into one compact package. A durable docking arm supports the Command Module – and permits height and angle adjustments for optimal viewing.
Self-Leveling Color Camera – 3” to 10” Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera – 2” to 3”
Self-Leveling Color Camera – 200, 300, 400 ft. Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera – 100 or 200 ft.
Self-Leveling Color Camera – 0.5 Lux Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera – 0.008 Lux
Self-Leveling Color Camera – 16 White LED’s 88K MCD Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera – 4 Super Bright White LED’s 78K MCD
Auto High Speed
Self-Leveling Color Camera – 1.625” Dia. X 2.7” Long Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera – 1.125” Dia. X 1.74” Long
Self-Leveling Color Camera – .475” Gel-Rod® Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera – .400” Gel-Rod®
Self-Leveling Color Camera – 29” L x 16” W x 33-1/2” H Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera – 18” L x 16” W x 19” H
Gen-Eye X-POD Monitor Dimensions:
10” W x 7” H x 2.75” D
LCD Screen Size:
NTSC or PAL
110v/60 Hz AC, 12 VDC
14° F to 122° F -10° C to 50° C
Large 7” Screen
- Large 7” LCD color monitor gives you crisp, clear images to make it easier to see the picture while doing inspections.
On-Screen Distance Counter
- Lets you keep track of how much push-rod you’ve fed into the line. Switchable between standard and mini reels.
- Wi-Fi lets you use your own smartphone or tablet to record the inspection and send it to your customers on the spot or back at the shop.
- Increases picture size 4X.
Built-in Voice-Over Recording
- Internal microphone and speaker lets you add commentary to your videos.
Date and Time Stamp
- You can document the date and time of each job for your records.
- Record video or photos on a flash drive. Can handle up to 64 GB flash drive. Port is easy to use for quick video and image capture located above the keyboard on the control panel and below the monitor
Removable Reel Cover
- Protects job sites from dripping push-rods. Heavy-duty, poly canvas cover fits snuggly around the full-size reel. Securely affixed with Velcro tabs – and easily removed to hose off push-rod between jobs.
Automatically keeps picture right side up as the camera glides through the line. Just 1.375” in diameter with 16 Bright-White LED’s to illuminate up to 10” lines.
- Just 1.125” in diameter with 4 Super Bright LEDs to light up 2” to 4” lines with 15% more light than other models.
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Insight Vision IV2 Tablet Inspection Camera
Insight Vision IRIS - Integrated Remote Inspection System
Insight Vision Opticam Modular Inspection Camera System
Insight Vision MiniVu Pipe Inspection Camera
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »