Featuring a 1-inch CMOS sensor that can shoot 4K/60fps videos and 20MP photos, the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 grants filmmakers absolute creative freedom. The OcuSync 2.0 HD transmission system ensures stable connectivity and reliability, five directions of obstacle sensing ensures additional safety, and a dedicated remote controller with a built-in screen grants even greater precision and control.  A wide array of intelligent features makes flying that much easier. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is a complete aerial imaging solution, designed for the professional creator.
Flight Control System
- Maximum Takeoff Weight: 48.50 oz / 1375 g
- Maximum Horizontal Speed: 31.1 mph / 50 km/h (P-mode); 44.7 mph / 72 km/h (S-mode)
- Maximum Flight Time: 30 Minutes
- Hovering Accuracy: ±0.98' / 0.3 m Horizontal with Vision Positioning; ±0.33' / 0.1 m Vertical with Vision Positioning
- GNSS Support GPS, GLONASS
- 3D Object Detection
- Operating Range: 0.7 to 23.0' / 0.2 to 7.0 m
- Minimum Object Size: 7.9 x 7.9" / 20.0 x 20.0 cm
- Required Object Reflectivity: >8%
Remote Controller / Transmitter
- Vision System: Downward, Forward, Backward, Left, Right
- Velocity Range: 46 ft/s / 14 m/s at 6.6' / 2 m
- Maximum Altitude: 32' / 10 m
- Operating Range: 0.0 to 32.8' / 0.0 to 10.0 m
- Obstacle Sensory Range: 0.7 to 23.0' / 0.2 to 7.0 m
- Forward Field of View: 60° (Horizontal); ±27° (Vertical)
- Downward Field of View: 70° (Front to Back); 50° (Side to Side)
- Backward Field of View: 60° (Horizontal); ±27° (Vertical)
- Operating Environment Surface with Clear Patterns at >15 lux
- Operating Frequency 2.4 GHz (2.4 - 2.483); 5.8 GHz (5.725 - 5.825)
- Maximum Operating Distance: 22,966' / 7000.04 m at 2.4 G; 22,966' / 7000.04 m at 5.8 G
- Transmitter Power: 26 dBm (2.4 G); 26 dBm (5.8 G)
- Battery Type: 1 x Built-In
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)
- Battery Capacity: 6000 mAh
- Mobile Device Compatibility: Devices up to 6.3" / 160.02 mm Wide and 0.3" / 7.62 mm Thick
- App Operating System Requirements: Android 4.4 and later
iOS 9.0 and later
- Sensor: 1" CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 20 MP
- Focal Length: 8.8mm / 24mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Lens Field of View: 84°
- Aperture: f/2.8 to 11
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 3.3' / 1.0 m
- Photo ISO Range: 100 to 6400 (Manual); 100 to 3200 (Auto)
- Video ISO Range: 100 to 6400 (Manual); 100 to 3200 (Auto)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 8 to 1/8000 Second
- Photo Resolution: 3:2: 5472 x 3648; 16:9: 5472 x 3078; 4:3: 4864 x 3648
- Photo Format: JPEG, DNG
- Video Format: 4096 x 2160p at 24/25/30 fps (100 Mb/s MOV via H.265); 3840 x 2160p at 24/25/30/60 fps (100 Mb/s MOV via H.265); 2720 x 1530p at 24/25/30 fps (100 Mb/s MOV via H.265); 1920 x 1080p at 24/25/30/48/50/60/120 fps (100 Mb/s MOV via H.265); 1280 x 720p at 24/25/30/48/50/60/120 fps (100 Mb/s MOV via H.264)
- Photo Modes: Auto-Exposure Bracketing (AEB), Burst Shooting, Interval, Single Shot
Number of Axes 3 (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)
- Control Range Pitch: -90 to 30°
- Yaw: 0 to 15°
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)
- Capacity: 5870 mAh / 89.2 Wh
- Battery Configuration: 4 S / 17.4 V
- Maximum Charging Power: 160 W
- AC Input Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Output Voltage: 17.5 V, 5.7 A
- Power Rating: 100 W
- Number of Rotors: 4
- Weight: 48.50 oz / 1375 g (Including Propellers, Battery, Gimbal, Camera)
- Package Weight: 10.3 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.5 x 13.5 x 9.25"
Incredible Gimbal Camera
The onboard camera features a 1-inch 20MP CMOS sensor and a mechanical shutter, eliminating rolling shutter distortion. An advanced sensor and impressive processing capture every detail and provide the image data needed for advanced post-production.
The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 camera has an optimized f/2.8 wide-angle lens, ensuring consistently detailed photos and videos that remain vivid and sharp while maintaining color accuracy.
Professional 4K Video
An enhanced video processing system allows videos to be captured in Cinema 4K at 100 Mbps, enabling high-resolution slow-motion shots. Record in D-Log mode and H.265 codec to capture professional footage with high dynamic range, optimizing image quality. Bitrate - 100Mbps
Frame Rate - 4K/60fps
Color Profile - D-Log.
Precise Mechanical Shutter
In addition to beautiful landscapes, aerial imaging allows new perspectives on everything from serene vistas to a motor race. A mechanical shutter eliminates rolling shutter distortion which can occur when capturing fast-moving subjects or when flying at high speed. The electronic shutter features Burst mode, capable of shooting 14 fps at 20 MP to catch the perfect moment.
Powerful Flight Performance
Several flight modes make flying and creating with the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 a streamlined and convenient experience. Switching between flight modes grants pilots the control they need, whether they seek smoothness, simplicity, or speed. Intuitive controls and a maximum speed of 45 mph simplify complex shots.
Comprehensive Flight Safety
Flight Autonomy is an advanced aerial intelligence and flight automation platform, giving filmmakers the confidence to capture more complex images. A real-time view of its environment and 3D map provide crucial data. Redundant IMUs and compasses monitor critical data and rule out possible errors, dramatically enhancing the reliability of flight. Obstacle sensing in five directions improves safety and overall flight experience.
OcuSync 2.0 HD Image Transmission
The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0’s remote controller uses OcuSync 2.0 video transmission, which employs time-division multiplexing technology to send control signals and receive video signals simultaneously, which allows for 1080p livestreaming at a distance of up to eight kilometers. Supporting both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz, OcuSync 2.0 scans for the frequency band with the lowest interference and switches accordingly to maintain clear transmission. Thanks to OcuSync 2.0, the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 connects wirelessly to the DJI Goggles for an even more immersive experience.
Intuitive Remote Controller
An ultra-bright 5.5-inch screen makes vivid colors easily visible even in direct sunlight. As the DJI GO 4 app is built into the screen, a mobile device is not required, simplifying operation. The remote controller features several different ports and a five-hour battery life making the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 a comprehensive aerial imaging solution.
Intelligent Flight Battery
The DJI GO 4 app shows battery lifetime and calculates remaining flight times according to distance traveled and more. When the minimum distance required for a safe journey back to the takeoff point is reached, a prompt will alert the pilot. An advanced battery management system is also in place to prevent overcharging and over-draining. When placed in long term storage, batteries will discharge power to maintain good health.